There are eight Unesco World Heritage sites in Vietnam. Here is a list of them, with links to our stories about the ones we have visited.
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – Hanoi (2010)
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
- Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
- Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)
- My Son Sanctuary (1999)
- Ha Long Bay (1994,2000)
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003,2015)
- Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)
You can see links to other countries' Unesco World Heritage sites here.
You can help yourself get ready for your own travels by reading our Get Started Planning Your Trip Now page.
We love traveling–with the right gear. You can check out a lot of the stuff we use to make all our travel much more pleasant and efficient all on one page. Click here to see it. If you purchase something from this page, Travel Past 50 will receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thanks.
Get all our travel tips delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to our email newsletter