There are eight Unesco World Heritage sites in Vietnam. Here is a list of them, with links to our stories about the ones we have visited.
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – Hanoi (2010)
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
- Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
- Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)
- My Son Sanctuary (1999)
- Ha Long Bay (1994,2000)
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003,2015)
- Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)
You can see links to other countries' Unesco World Heritage sites here.
Some posts on Travel Past 50 may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, we may earn a small commission. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
You can click the link above, or use this widget below to start the process of getting a visa for any country.