Here are some other Baby Boomer travel bloggers we follow. They're all specialists in retirement travel. Some of them don't call it retirement travel. Like us, for example. We prefer to call it, “sell-it-all-and-hit-the-trail” travel. Anyway, the common thread is that we're all Baby Boomers, which we as a group once decided meant that our parents got busy in the years between, say, 1945 and 1960. So, have a look at some of these. If you like us, you might like them. And they are great resources on keeping up on baby boomer travel trends, resources, and ideas.
So, drop everything and travel along. If we can do it, so can you.
- Travel Past 50 That's us. We specialize in culture, history, museums, Unesco World Heritage sites, United States National Parks, travel photography, and the occasional restaurant.
- Back Road Planet Specializing in North American road trips via scenic routes.
- McCool Travel Tips and destinations world wide.
- Solo Trips and Tips Solo woman travel.
- What Boundaries Two women travel together.
- Contented Traveler Paula and Gordon have been traveling together for 12 years. We could all benefit from their experience.
- Cruising in an RV Most Americans we tell we're travelers ask if we have an RV. We don't, but they do.
- Life is Full of Adventures Gluten-free travel.
- Food Travelist Who are we to argue? We like to eat, too.
- Luggage and Lipstick We love her model: writing, traveling, and a real job and a house on the side.
- The Travel Bunny Wanderlust, Food, Fitness. What's not to like?
- Travel with Sweeney As she says, “Sophisticated Travel.” All we know is that Catherine stays in really nice hotels.
- My Itchy Travel Feet Again, one of the classics. Donna has been around for a long time.
- More Time to Travel Irene S. Levine is a former mental health professional, which means she really gets travel. Good writer, too.
- Blonde Brunette Travel Two sisters, Anne and Kay, pretty much crack me up. Love them.
- Dare 2 Go Juergen and Yasha are doing it the slow way: driving in a camper they built themselves. We're going to try that someday.
- Points and Travel Dr. Cacinda Maloney started out writing about how to use points for travel, then dropped that for just writing about travel. Good idea, because you can get that points stuff in lots of places.
- The Walking Tourists Lisa and Tim are based in Omaha, which I sort of know because I went to high school there. Luckily for them, they get out of town frequently.